Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Samsung LCD TV ??

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stuck In The Sound Forum Index du Forum -> STUCK IN THE FAN STUFF -> STUCK DANS LA CULTURE -> TV
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Samsung LCD TV ?? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have an almost 2 year old Samsung LCD TV model LNS4051, I think that this TV is dying. When TV sits idle for a while and when I attempt to turn it on, it makes initial clicking sound and red light flashes for a few seconds and then disappears. A few seconds after a series of double-clicks (5 are followed for a few minutes and eventually the TV turns on. However, if TV is ON for a while and when I turn it off and then immediately back on there are no delays TV turns on normally.
There are no picture quality problems and once the TV is on it works fine, there are no clicking sounds nor does it turn itself off. I have already tried to unplug the power cable but it did not help.
Finally, I decided to call Samsung and they did not have any suggestions other than unplugging the power cable. Since the TV set is out of warranty I requested Samsung to provide me with a certified service technician, they told me that the only techs that they have in my area work under warranty and I live in Toronto Samsung does not have service techs in Toronto that they can recommend what a shame...
Anybody have heard and/or encountered this problem?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://techreport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62360
Company Promotional Example

Thank you.

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 13:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stuck In The Sound Forum Index du Forum -> STUCK IN THE FAN STUFF -> STUCK DANS LA CULTURE -> TV Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation